Able to develop, test, evaluate, rework and replace components and/or the system product in the field. Support customer end user interface, usability and related installations. Manage issues such as service logistics, coordinated management of spare parts inventory, tool kits and accessories necessary for field installation/service. Participates in the evaluation of new technologies, new designs and new accessories that optimize performance, are cost effective, and will improve product quality and end user needs. When needed, supports marketing/sales efforts, assessing customer needs, making recommendations to the user on proper product use and application.
- Assist in managing the software team
- Develop and maintain application code of the User Interface in MFC/C++.
- Develop and maintain application code of the User Interface in WPF/C#.
- Develop and maintain Windows XP Embedded OS image which includes adding new components and new features such as (recently HORM, Hibernate Once Read Many). This involves customizing new components and compiling new image files in tools such as Target Designer, Component Designer, and Component Database.
- Design software architecture.
- Interacting with software development team leaders to translate software development goals into specific software development problem statements.
- Design programming strategies to effectively meet software development process requirements.
- Develop and amend software design specifications.
- Write technical specifications.
- Develop test cases and testing of the software developed.
- Integrating with other software systems.
- BS in Computer Science, applied mathematics or related discipline.
- Proficient in C++ and MFC.
- Proficient in C# and WPF.
- Proficient in modern software engineering practices.
- Proficient in software abstractions, software design, and software lifecycle.